Sunday, January 19, 2020

Microfiction Week 2



The alligator tries to trick a monkey across a river in order to eat his heart. The monkey realizes this and tricks the alligator into taking him back to land.




Late nights don't stop the train.
Image
Picture from Twitter

Authors Note: The first short story is a two sentence microfiction where I tried to basically retell the story I read in this week's reading, but in two sentences. The 6 word story is about a picture I found on twitter under the #6wordstory hashtag. I think it is hard to tell a story in 6 words as it leaves basically everything up to interpretation. I also counted the conjunction "don't" as one word so maybe it is actually a 7 word story.

Original story source: 
Eastern Stories and Legends by Marie L. Shedlock, The Crocodile and the Monkey's Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment