Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Learning about the Assignments

Personally I am most excited for commenting on other peoples' blogs. I think it always fun to see what other people have written about and what they find interesting. This is a little similar to an English class that I took after freshman year where we had to write discussion posts and comment on other peoples' posts in order to get credit but the posts were not as in-depth and to be honest the course work wasn't as interesting as I think this course is going to be. The discussion posts were also just on Blackboard so it was nothing like the blogging that we are doing in this class. As for the extra credit assignments, I think the Wikipedia trails will be interesting  because this is something I already do in my free time. Wikipedia has vast amounts of knowledge and being able to get credit for going through it seems like a good opportunity  

No comments:

Post a Comment