Sunday, January 19, 2020

Feedback Thoughts



For this assignment I read Why rejection hurts so much and Seven ways to crush self doubt. I think the biggest thing that I learned from reading these two articles is something that we have learned before, the growth mindset. Both of the articles mention this mindset in a sense, one directly and one indirectly. They both admit that having a little self-doubt is good and is necessary in order to be able to reflect upon yourself and your past decisions but dragging yourself down because of those decisions is bad and should not happen. I think some of the best forms of feedback I've received is that from my friends. They are never afraid to tell me how it is, even if that is something I may not want to hear. The good thing is they are always helpful in finding solutions to my problems as well. 

Image from Cheezburger

No comments:

Post a Comment