Monday, March 2, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing



I think so far, my progress is most adequately reflected in my reading notes and blog. I think they are helpful to me when I go back and look at them when I am writing my story later. I think one thing that I can do to improve my reading notes is instead of being hyper specific, I need to write down more common themes that I read in my stories. This will help reflect in my stories so they are not super similar to the actual stories.
Image result for lion king
I think this picture has been my favorite that I have used so far. I mean look at it. It is just so regal and majestic. After all, they do call lions the king of the jungle (even though they actually live in savannas and not jungles).

Image source: Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment