Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 10: Story Lab



For this week I want to write about what I did over spring break since today is the first day back! This spring break a couple of friends and I went to Colorado to visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Denver, and the other surrounding areas. We had a lot of fun and tried to stick to areas where there are not a bunch of people. Rocky Mountain National Park was gorgeous and the hike to get to the destinations were brutal. We were woefully unprepared so we were sliding all over the place. One of the biggest problems we had were the footwear that we chose to wear. We kind of figured that tennis shoes were going to be OK as none of us other than one had actually been to the park before and he had only been in the summer. As a result, we didn't know that the packed snow is basically ice. We slid all over the place. The views and scenery were worth it though. Below is a picture of me and my friends in the mountains.

My friends and I in Rocky Mountain National Park!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Hannah just keeps popping up everywhere! It sounds like you guys managed to have some fun before everything went crazy. This is actually the second time TODAY that I've seen a picture of Hannah pop up in this class. Her and I lived across the hall from each other freshman year. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Srikar!
    I love hearing about people's traveling experiences. I love going on travel blogs, and maybe one day I will start my own. That is amazing that you got to go on a spring break trip! I also went to Colorado over this week, and it was such a great getaway before all of this pandemic became real. I hope you saw some beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete