Sunday, March 1, 2020

Famous Last Words: Week 7 Keeping on top of things



wall-e robot toy free photo
This week was pretty good as a whole. I thought the reading for this week was a little worse than the previous ones as there are a lot of names to keep straight and it is hard to remember all the characters without going back and rereading the previous week's reading but I guess that is what the reading notes and stories are for! For now, my other classes have let up as we are past the midterm season so I can now spend more time on this class. That means doing all the extra credit and getting ahead so that when my other classes pick up again I wont fall behind in this one. In particular, I think it is important to get ahead in the week too and as I have not a lot to do this Sunday, I will probably begin working on week 8. I am planning on going home to St. Louis next weekend to visit my family so getting ahead now is important as I don't want to be working on homework when I am there and I am going to be losing 14 hours due to driving time. Outside of school this week was pretty good as well. Most of my friends were in town this weekend and not busy so we all got to do things together this weekend where as usually we are scattered about. Last night we watched Wall-E which I had never actually seen all the way through. I had seen pieces here and there so I knew the general plot but I didn't actually know how it ended. A tear might have been shed. I'm a big fan of Pixar movies and I think they have a unique way of putting big life lessons into silly animated movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment