Sunday, March 1, 2020

Learning Challenge: Learning about Sleep



For this week I read An Underappreciated Key to College Success: Sleep. I always knew that getting a good nights rest is better than staying up all night studying before a test but I never knew that after being awake for 20 or more hours, your brain functions as if it is legally drunk. I think one thing that I want to experiment with is using white noise to sleep. Right now I usually fall asleep watching some random YouTube video which I know probably isn't the best for me but I think I use it more as background noise than anything. I wonder if using a white noise generator like the article mentions is better as I would not have to use my phone and can avoid the bluelight, although I do already have a bluelight filter that turns on on my phone past 10PM.
Image result for sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment