Sunday, February 16, 2020

Storybook Plan



I think for my storybook I am going to make it animals of Africa-ish themed and try to retell stories from the Ramayana and Mahabharata but using different animals that you would find in Africa. I think by doing this maybe I think I would use the stories that include the celestial weapons in them. These stories would come from the Ramayana. As far as perspective I think I am going to use a third person omniscient story teller, maybe like Rafiki from The Lion King type deal. I'm not exactly sure what main lessons I want my stories to have. I think that I will write them like those little stories that you read when you're kids where each story has its own little life lesson.
African animals vector illustration
Assorted animals of Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment