Sunday, February 16, 2020

Biography Week 5



One of my earliest childhood memories that I can remember vividly is my experience learning to ride a bike without training wheels. When I was younger my family used to live in an apartment complex and all of the kids that I used to hang out with me were maybe a year or two older than me, around 6 or 7 years old. I was still in preschool at the time. When all the other kids were playing outside and riding their bikes around without training wheels I couldn't and 5 year old me felt excluded. I remember my mom  helping me taking them off and holding me up as I tried to learn. I also remember riding into a car and probably leaving a scratch. Eventually I just told her to let go and went for it. I did learn that day and it is one of my first accomplishments.

Image result for blue kids bike
Little kid with a bike that looks like mine

No comments:

Post a Comment