Thursday, February 20, 2020

Biography




I think the stupidest thing I have ever done probably goes back to my childhood where my friends and I would play in our back alley way. I'm convinced that when you are a child you have a +10 luck stat that you slowly lose when you get older. In my back yard there was a big paved road that my garage backs up to. My friend lived right next to me so often times we would ride bikes down it really fast and then lock our back wheels to see who could make the longest skid mark. This wasn't even the stupid part. The stupid part was that sometimes we would play a game where we would see if somebody could get a stick through the spokes as they rode down at full speed. Kinda like this meme but somebody else doing the sticking. Luckily nobody ever managed to actually get it through. If they did we would probably go flying.
Image result for stick through spokes meme
Our game

I chose this story because I the prompt of the stupidest thing you've ever done was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment